The house at no. 11, which was built in 1470, is the oldest example of an original façade with figure cleats, beam ends and a stepped frieze with Gothic tracery motifs. House no. 12, which was built around 1490, is a simple Gothic style building with a stepped frieze. The door is from around 1740.
House no. 13 was built in 1489 and has a stepped frieze, beam ends and carved cleats. St. George can be seen at the far left.