Menu and Search (german)

Heinrich Fountain

slide show (2 images)

The Henry the Lion Memorial Fountain was erected in 1874. The bronze statue of Henry the Lion, which was created by Adolf Breymann, was displayed at the World's Fair in Vienna in 1873. In his left hand, Henry the Lion is holding a model of an earlier version of the Church of St. Katherine (St. Katharinen).

Contact

Bronzefigur Heinrichsbrunnen  (Braunschweigstadtmarketing GmbH/Gerald Grote)
Heinrichsbrunnen
Hagenmarkt
38100 Braunschweig