A building predating the former Franciscan Abbey originates from the 13th century. The new Gothic building of a typically towerless mendicant order church was constructed from 1345 to 1452. Of the medieval abbey complex, the three-wing Gothic cloister, the register and a small chapel still remain. The inside of the church is richly equipped with a choir loft (end of the 14th century), a high altar (from 1380 to 1400) and a baptismal font from 1440.
St. Ulrici - Brüdern Kirche