The exciting bicycle tours start at the obelisk at the Löwenwall. During the 2-hour cycle tour, you will be able to enjoy fascinating and diversified nature and discover the culture and history of the Lion City. The ideal way to explore Braunschweig's charming combination of historic buildings and relaxing green spaces.
Organiser: Braunschweig Stadtmarketing GmbH
Note on the current situation:
City tours can take place again from 26 May. Bookings are possible as of now.
For contact tracing purposes, we would like to ask you to name all participating persons and associated contact details when booking.
The following conditions apply for the execution:
- Presentation of a negative test result, not older than 24 hours ( self-tests or handwritten confirmations are not sufficient) or presentation of proof of recovery or complete vaccination.
- Sufficiently large distances must be kept during the tours, and a mouth-nose covering (FFP2 or surgical mask) must be worn.
- All persons must identify themselves to the tour guide before the tour begins.
- on request
- Meeting point
- Obelisk at Löwenwall (see city map below)
- Length of tour
- approx. 2 hours
- Price groups
- 105 € (up to 15 people in a group)