This city tour takes place on one of the historic trams from the years 1897, 1940 and 1962. Knowledgable tour guides enrich the journey with exciting stories about the city. The entire route network can be booked, upon request and depending on route utilisation, both with and without guides.
Book this city tour with the following historical trams:
- rail car 103 from 1897 for with 20 seats
- rail car 113 from 1940 for with 22 seats
- rail car 35 from 1962 for with 42 seats
Please note: Should one of these historic trams not be available, you have the option of booking the trip on a modern tram.
Organizer: Braunschweiger Verkehrs-GmbH
- Meeting point
- free choice (subject to agreement)
- Length of tour
- Vintage tram: approx. 3 hours; Guide: approx. 1.5 hours
- Price groups
- on request