This city tour takes place on one of the historic trams from the years 1897, 1940 and 1962. Knowledgable tour guides enrich the journey with exciting stories about the city. The entire route network can be booked, upon request and depending on route utilisation, both with and without guides.
Book this city tour with the following historical trams:
- rail car 103 from 1897 for with 20 seats
- rail car 113 from 1940 for with 22 seats
- rail car 35 from 1962 for with 42 seats
Please note: Should one of these historic trams not be available, you have the option of booking the trip on a modern tram.
Organizer: Braunschweiger Verkehrs-GmbH
Note on the current situation:
City tours can take place again from 26 May. Bookings are possible as of now.
For contact tracing purposes, we would like to ask you to name all participating persons and associated contact details when booking.
The following conditions apply for the execution:
- Presentation of a negative test result, not older than 24 hours ( self-tests or handwritten confirmations are not sufficient) or presentation of proof of recovery or complete vaccination.
- Sufficiently large distances must be kept during the tours, and a mouth-nose covering (FFP2 or surgical mask) must be worn.
- All persons must identify themselves to the tour guide before the tour begins.
- on request
- Meeting point
- free choice (subject to agreement)
- Length of tour
- Vintage tram: approx. 3 hours; Guide: approx. 1.5 hours
- Price groups
- on request